Small-to-midsize businesses ultimately discover managing the administration of Payroll and HR in-house takes time and resources away from the core business, harming productivity and profitability.
Among the endless unavoidable resource-eating activities are:
- Calculating vacation, stat holiday, termination, overtime etc
- Understanding taxable vs. non-taxable employee benefits
- Administering benefit and RSP deductions
- Remitting employee tax within the assigned schedule
- Remitting employer taxes to the various government agencies within their timelines
- Using best practices when hiring, performing employee reviews, handling disciplinary misconduct, laying off and terminating employment
- Understanding employment legislation requirements
- Changing processes and handbooks to reflect legislative changes
Wouldn’t it be great if these tiresome and time-consuming tasks could be made to disappear?
They can – by outsourcing Payroll and HR Management to an outsourced payroll service provider.
Download our guide to find out if outsourcing these functions is right for your organization.